We are working with an exciting Unicorn Tech company in South East Asia.
With a great local presence in their current region, they are currently expanding their reach and needing a professional leader to come and be a thought leader on design, operations, and technical engineering needs.
If you’re someone who is ready to step up and can take on more responsibility in an exciting fast-paced and challenging environment – this is the perfect role for you.
- Be a technical leader, able to manage large scale engineering teams (up to 100) building a core technical online product
- Help design and architect the infrastructure of multiple products and ecosystems. Help enable businesses to move into digitalization and microservices culture
- Drive a good engineering culture across your team and ensure that they are met with the standards required of a top-notch Technology business
- Work across IT areas including security, governance and architecture design
- Someone with engineering experience, who has been able to work with the latest technology and develop a high scale system
- Someone familiar and able to speak with various stakeholders, from senior management to technical engineers across data, devops and software teams
- Being able to integrate and understand data systems to help design these
- Holding 15+ years of experience in technical roles, with experience leading initiatives in operations and engineering, ideally prior experience with hands- on data and software engineering work
- Either currently a Head of Engineering or CTO of a Tech business
- Or a leader with experience managing 50+ people strong teams within Engineering and Technology divisions
- Have a proven track record in leadership and good references for your strategic input and leadership initiatives
- Deep understanding of complex software engineering principles and products as well as devops principles
- Expert in cloud / on-prem systems and digital infrastructure design and architecture with ability to run
- Strong communicator to senior management and track record of being able to build strategic partnership with service providers and technical vendors
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought leader for a large business and implement regional change
- Credible work previously in Data and Analytics, Operations and Tech areas
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517