|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Vice President, Go-to-Market
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
This position is required to build out brand new markets for the business. You will be expected lead the expansion of all products into new territories around SEA.
- Analyze the potential of different markets, after which you create GTM strategies
- Lead and drive new business revenue. This is done through prospecting, developing, and closing relationships with key targets
- You will be leading the full spectrum of customer engagement: this includes negotiation and the development of commercial contracts
- Create (from scratch) and deliver a blueprint that is repeatable (and scalable)
- 15+ years in commercial roles in a high growth environment
- Impressive track record in building and leading cross-functional teams
- 6+ years of P&L management experience
- Extensive experience in B2B technology sales
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired