Reporting to the Head of Product in Singapore, you would lead the design for new and innovative experiences for Riders and Operations in the ever evolving micro-mobility space.
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Translate your design thinking and ideas through UX wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and mockups across software and hardware
- Bring the proposed solution or business model to life through user personas and stories
- Possess a sense of style/aesthetic that is in line with Neuron’s brand regionally
- Be able to articulate and explain the thought process to ensure user flows are well-embedded into the UI to drive the desired engagement
- Work directly with PMs, user researchers, engineers, and business stakeholders to understand requirements and user needs.
- 3-5 years UX design experience in a fast-paced technology environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Design, Computer Science or a related field of study
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Mandarin is highly preferred to be able to interact with our Dev team based in China
- Strong interaction design experience - confident, clean visual design
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what/why we should build')
- Proficiency in design tools, e.g. Figma or Adobe XD
- Someone with a great eye for detail - must be a doer as well as a delegator.
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- A driven team player who likes to work hard, but is also able to have fun.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538