NextWave is working with a firm that is at the forefront of ship management.
With AI-powered solutions, they drive eco-friendly green shipping, lower operating expenses, and enhance the reliability of fleets globally.
They are looking for an outspoken, self-motivated, and socially savvy UI/UX designer to join their team!
You will be given the opportunity to build a new digital process for traditional maritime, all while working in a high functioning startup with a close-knitted team. Not only that, but you will also be working with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other relevant tools.
- Communicate the product’s vision and design decisions
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Define and refine product requirements
- Execute UI design at interaction and visual levels
- Embrace design on not only a product level but also from a marketing angle
- Be confident, fearless when it comes to speaking your mind, a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills – you must be able to articulate your thought and design process clearly
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience as a UI/UX designer, and have worked in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product,
- Engineering, BD, and Operations
- Have knowledge and experience working with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Proven ability to deliver concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- LOVE working in a start-up environment
- Good to have: Ad agency experience OR a flair for being extremely creative
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Ryshire Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368