|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Tower Supervisor
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The company designs, manufactures, installs, and services wind energy systems for both onshore and offshore applications. With a strong commitment to sustainability and reducing carbon emissions, the company plays a vital role in the transition to renewable energy sources.
- Perform, supervise, train and ensure safety during tower testing, pre-commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Provide first-line direction in area of responsibility, promote responsible attitudes towards HSE.
- Lead small to medium-sized teams.
- Ensure that work is conducted according to the defined workflow and work instructions.
- Mentor and share knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Support on-job-training as requested and maintains logbooks, where required.
- Keep records, maintain documentation and report as required by company policy.
- Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by company policy.
- Where any electrical work is undertaken "INS 33368 Nomination process as electrical skilled person" and LOTO procedure need to be followed.
- Strong knowledge of offshore wind tower, procedures, and safety practices
- Experience managing installation teams, including contractors and subcontractors
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience working in the wind industry.
- Relevant courses and training, but minimum valid full GWO.
- You have a technical education, mechanical or electrical is preferred.
- Extensive experience executing large projects.
- You speak and write English fluently and have good IT skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired