We are looking for someone who is excited about building a product, seeing something go live and jump into action. Someone who loves testing web based products and seeing a great business impact at a global scale for the work that they create. You’d be working on a next- generation of products for a large MNC, with a Data and Digitalization initiative backed by the internal CDO.
You’d be required to learn new things and work at a fast-paced, helping to maintain and accomplish a wide range of activities as of you. You’d be focused on testing and creating automation scripts for this product team’s next generation pricing products run on Cloud infrastructure.
Role and Requirement
- Be able to own all aspects of your own code and scripts within the areas of architecture, documentation and deployment.
- Influence others to follow the automation scripts that you build to test various products.
- Work with a team of specialists, owning your area of Test Automation, while consulting others to follow your frameworks.
- Build up testing frameworks for the product throughout the designing phase.
- Run these tests across various systems, developing CI/CD pipelines on Cloud infrastructures
- Work closely with Product Managers to make sure these new features are implemented into the product when tests go well
- Take ownership of an agile practice within a product development environment
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally holding Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of work experience in Test Automation, preferably in testing modern web applications
- Have experience designing and developing automation scripts on sources such as Nightwatch, Chai, Mocha and Sinon
- Prior experience designing and carrying out whole end-to-end test cycle independently
- Previously implemented test plans for CI/CD pipelines
- Strong shell scripting in bash experience
- Experience with GUI automation tools (e.g. Selenium) is a bonus
Interested candidates feel free to also email your CV directly to email@example.com. We will get back to shortlisted candidates. Unfortunately, our robots are still being developed so excuse us for working at a human speed!