|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: Technology Internal Recruitment Lead
Location: Sydney or remote
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join a leading technology company in Australia as their 1st talent acquisition hire.
The role will play a huge part in their global expansion, while the business is arguably one of the most exciting technology companies in Australia.
- Creating a world class candidate interview experience.
- Network with and headhunting of the world's top professionals in the industry.
- Through working with Senior Management, you will formulate and execute a structured global resourcing strategy.
- Conduct face-to-face candidate meetings to develop deeper relationships with current and future hires.
- Minimum of 4 years experience within either agency or internal recruitment would be advantageous.
- Hard-working and driven to make their mark on the Technology Sector throughout Australia.
- Confident, humble, resilient and an ability to think outside the box.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)