|Posted:||22 days ago|
Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with the rapidly expanding Global Biometric Technology Company that provides great biometric product with fantastic recognition technology and seeking Technical Support Engineer to scale their business to the next level in Japan.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, trouble shooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Creating training materials and offering on/offline training to customers
- A bachelor's degree
- * computer science or related technology field is preferred
- 3~7 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledges of C++/C#, Python, Node.JS, JAVA, ETC, Database (SQL/Mysql DB, ETC), Network, OS system admin (windows)
- Application support experiences with related services (Cloud service, Mobile apps, Database centre etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)