We are working with a fantastic International Company with a specialism in Telematics and using data to drive a variety of products from Insurance to Logistics to an intelligent taxi application. They are well established across 24 countries globally and have been operating for over 14 years! They are looking to change the way things are done in the automotive industry - from improving safety of drivers to improving logistics companies efficiency.
As part of their expansion strategy, they are looking for a Agile Technical Project Manager to develop and drive processes, to achieve the project targets including release and reporting.
- Develop, initiate and drive processes in the organization to achieve the project targets including release and reporting processes, change, risk and requirement management.
- Provides expert technical leadership in coordinating, facilitation, motivating, and directing efforts of cross functional program and concept development teams including individuals from Business Stakeholders, Engineering, Quality, IT and Customer Support.
- Gains support for and develops process, product and program controls and ensures all groups involved understand demands for interconnected processes.
- Create a detailed process roll-out plan based on internal and customer defined milestones and utilize program management tools to track progress to the plan.
- Ensures company requirements are met including cost, quality, timing, and overall scope of the program(s) and/or department(s).
- Works with internal and external resources to maintain customer requirements, milestones and timing and aligns with company processes.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts, researches, recommends, and initiates implementation of enhancements to products, processes and programs.
- Experience coming into a changing environment and drive that change for success
- Strong ability to collaborate with senior leadership to define business process issues, analyze operational effectiveness, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- Define best practices, innovate on processes, and evangelize across the organization.
- Champion agile methodologies throughout the development process.
- The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have experience leading multiple teams, and a well-rounded technical background.
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in a changing environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- 5+ years of Program Management and software development experience
- Deep understanding of Agile software development practices.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) is a plus.
- Carry out projects, broad in nature, from beginning to end in coordination with internal and external contacts.
- Strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills to prioritize, coordinate activities, manage conflicting needs, and deal with many issues at one time.