We are working with a product company that is developing cutting-edge AI products on search and recommendation. A Leader is needed to explore new designs and create the architecture as the product enters a phase of larger scale and better performance.
As the business grows, so does the requirement for a leader who can utilize a growth mindset to develop and nurture a high performing team. Tapping into the current talent as well as driving further advancement and improving the production design.
- Work with the engineering team to create and design new architecture that is high performing, able to handle a huge load and scalable.
- Be able to manage AWS, GCP, Kubernetes and Linux architecture.
- Strong abilities to communicate with a multitude of stakeholders, including engineers on the team to senior management to run through plans for design and implementation.
- Continuously improve the engineering culture by bringing forward leadership qualities.
- Be up to date with the latest security software to understand what could potentially be vulnerable to attack
- Drive excellency in your coding and system architecture design
- Minimally holding a Bachelors in Engineering or related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of experience in software engineering, architecting an application.
- Have experience working with distributed systems and scalable products
- Expertise in Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins and VMs
- Prior work networked environments
- Leadership examples either leading teams or large projects, where a good amount of planning was involved
- Holding a growth mindset to eventually step into a people management role
- Have very strong communication abilities to present and write in coherent manners
- Good to have experience on functional programming language, preferably Scala
- Good to have experience with microservices and event-driven systems (e.g. Kafka)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517