|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Technical Director, Offshore Wind
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with an offshore wind developer who have several projects they are working on in Korea. As a result of this activity, they are looking to hire a Technical Director who will be responsible for seeing these projects from development through to operations.
- Managing all the technical divisions in the business
- Recruiting a technically strong and efficient team to support the development and delivery of these projects
- Managing all technical members working on the project and oversee the deliverables on the team within the project
- Demonstrating excellent HSE standards and performance in all aspects of your work
- Leading the design, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning, from the early planning to the handing-over to the O&M Department, and on the supply chain side of the project.
- Providing regular updates on the technical progress of the project to the senior management team and project partners
- Taking on a role in conflicts with contractors or suppliers that are not being resolved at Package Manager level.
- Ensuring that the contracts are managed proactively by the Package Managers and their teams to allow safe, qualitative, timely and within budget delivery of the projects
- Establishing the overall project contracting strategy with regard for the project owner's and financing preferences
- Minimum of  years of experience in offshore wind sector.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering
- Experience with the implementation & execution of large projects in leadership roles
- Strong leadership skills and management capability to lead and coordinate a technical team
- Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English, due to project interface responsibilities
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired