|Salary:||S$5000 - S$9000 per month|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
WebMethods Developer (Technical Expert)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading MNC in manufacturing industry , seeking a WebMethods Developer to guarantee process congruity and improvement within the IT engineering principles. This position will be based in Singapore and will report to the Technology Platform Manager.
- Develop high-quality integration solutions from concept to launch Deliver new integrations or changes of integrations as requested by any Platform team
- Maintain the product knowledge by reviewing relevant documentation, working with Product Designers to create high-level functional specifications, based on relevant documentation
- Support Product Manager in the backlog definition and refinement (User Story specification & acceptance criteria definition)
- Problem Diagnosis and Resolution (Act as L3 subject matter expert in complex problem resolution), Investigation & Diagnose escalated incidents
- Participate in the definition of standards - Including security (Policy lifecycle management)
- Participate in risk identification, analysis, and ranking
- Develop / Configure Integrations solutions
- Contribute to the quality of delivered solutions through testing
- Organize, prepare, run/support and coordinate UAT, user training, & support the roll-out.
- Contribute to handover to operations and support teams
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Architects, and other Technical Experts to identify the best technical solutions
- Anticipate & suggest organizational/process evolutions to increase business efficiency, propose relevant system upgrades and adaptations
- Create, Update, and maintain the documentation of the integrations
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or any other relevant field
- At least three (3) years of experience in integrations development
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and Technical Integration Skills
- Knowledge of IT tools such as EAI, B2B, ETL and Scheduling technologies: WebMethods, Talend, Control-M
- Comprehensive Exposure and understanding of existing, new, and emerging technologies, and processing environments
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly. Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
EA Registration No: R1440239
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)