|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Technical Account Manager, IoT
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
This position requires you to manage existing accounts while supporting the GTM team in identifying new client opportunities in the APAC region.
- Support the sales function and assist in winning new business.
- Provide technical support to customers pre and post-sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to identify upsell opportunities.
- Providing training to customers of the product.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- 8+ years plus experience in managing public sector projects / accounts
- Have a blend of technical know-how, and business acumen
- Strong account mapping ability to deal with key stakeholders in varying levels
- Experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders including senior management
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired