|Posted:||2 months ago|
As the technical lead developer, you are in a position of high skill and high responsibility to ensure that the project is being created smoothly, through the design and implementation of the project roadmap and through building the technical infrastructure of the product. The main programming language for this role is Python.
You will be wholistically working with all the different software operations teams to develop the system.
The company has recently received two rounds of funding this year and as a result, they are expanding their team throughout the whole business.
- Leading the main cybersecurity development team.
- Create manage and execute the product and project roadmap.
- Develop high-quality scripts and code to reach project roadmap targets.
- Design and build technical infrastructure
- Wholistically lead the technical team from the frontend, backend, DevOps, and Embedded teams.
- Resolve any technical issues in the team.
- Graduated from a reputable university with a computer science/engineering degree.
- Strong experience with Python Linux Shell, DevSecOps & Gitlab CI/CD
- 3 years of experience in leading a technical team.
- DevOps understanding and process knowledge
- Passion, understanding, and knowledge for cybersecurity and IoT
- Over 4 years of software development experience.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems like AWS or Microsoft Azure.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Michael Weoseke at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line:+65 8338 3749
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R21100007
Job has Expired