|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our clients create effortless solutions that help talented tradespeople streamline and grow their businesses They are a growing organisation looking for a talented, empathetic and ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager to continue to scale their Australian operation.
- Supporting hiring managers on end to end recruitment best practice and processes.
- Recruiting for all teams across the business.
- Sourcing local and global candidates using a variety of channels including LinkedIn, job ads, headhunting, employee referrals, meetups and events, etc.
- Providing a superior experience through recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Negotiating offers of employment, conducting background checks.
- 2/3 years talent acquisition or recruitment experience.
- Experience in using CRM tools relating to recruitment.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources or talent acquisition highly valued.
- Experience recruiting a range of positions within technology, engineering and Product teams
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)