One of our major clients, who are industry leaders in their field, is looking to hire an Operations Systems Manager with hands-on experience of implementing CMMS/Asset
The ideal candidate will have previous global experience from an organisation that has undergone a digital transformation. The applicant will be working with the CIO to provide
oversight and utilize a CMMS.
This is an urgent requirement and the end client can move very quickly. Please see below for more specific information about this opportunity.
- Drive the integration of Operations Systems (EAM and CMMS) for the company
- Be the POC for all matters related to EAM/CMMS and provide expertise in all matters related to the operations team
- Work with other business units to execute the medium and long term maintenance strategies
- Build a team of EAM/CMMS users who can drive the effective use of such systems across local, regional and global level
- Manage system risks and develop effective solutions
- Develop maintenance policies, asset registers, hierarchies and classifications
- Provide technical governance and assurance during the deployment phase of the solutions
- Previous experience of driving an Asset Management System/CMMS implementation
- Extensive experience in the strategic development, implementation, and use of IT systems
- ERP and MES systems experience is required, with global MES design and implementation
- Excellent understanding of Asset Management techniques – RCM, CBM, RBI, TQM, TPM
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISA-88, ISA-95, ISO55001, ISO14224, and BS-EN13306 etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent client, stakeholder, and senior management engagement skills
- Team player with great influencing, mentoring and motivating skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004