The ideal candidate will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot, the company's rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure the highest levels of performance and ability and manage any problems that arise.
- Setup and maintain the infra and tools for development, testing and production environment including version control, CI/CD, TLS, Docker Swarm, Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop etc.
- Hands-on experience in DevOps tool setup and automate Jenkins
- System configuration management and daily operation support
- Bachelor or Master’s degree computer science, software engineering, information systems or related field
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration and network configuration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Experience with setup and configuration of big data technology such as Kafka, Cassandra and Hadoop is a plus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- A working understanding of code and script
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Willing to travel to Client location for project needs.
- Should be able to understand micro-services frameworks and APIs and related technology
- Willingly to learn new tool and technologies
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Queenie Nguyen at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 9035 3945
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876369