|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Structural Manager - Offshore Wind
Location: Seoul, South Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
- Engineering degree in civil, structural or marine engineering or naval architecture
- 7+ years of experience in the renewable energy industry or relevant field
- front end structure or naval design (especially mount structure)
- knowledge of offshore standards
- experience with structural calculations (using software packages)
- experience with integrated analysis of bottom fixed and floating structures with dynamic loading
- experience with design of offshore steel structures
- experience with corrosion and steel materials
- experience with submarine pipeline systems and/or dynamic cables
- experience with manufacturing and offshore installation survey/surveillance
Qualities to have
- are structured and service-minded, always focusing on delivering high-quality results
- are a self-motivated
- are a team player with strong communication skills
- have the ability to work on your own, self-starter, energetic, and proactive in achieving results
- Are fluent in Korean
- Ability to work in a team and to within agreed timelines
- have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired