We are looking for a driven, strategic, and tenacious individual to join a well-established, award winning, global advertising agency. Sitting with the regional team, as a Strategic Data Planner, you will work closely with and drive strategy for the team to develop key data driven insights and develop clear marketing strategies for a global key client.
You will report directly to the Director of Data Strategy and lead a team up to 5 on multiple projects across a regional scope.
- Driving strategic marketing strategy for the agency’s key client
- Delivering key insights with access to the client’s data from multiple channels across SEA
- Leading performance and digital marketing analysts while driving strategic insights
- Developing and delivering presentations to senior stakeholders via multiple visualization and dashboarding tools (PowerPoint/Excel/Tableau)
- Minimum 6 years of professional working experience within the Data Marketing and Planning space
- Full knowledge of Google / Facebook product and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) from campaign planning to performance analytics.
- Proven working proficiency in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Ads
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to multiple stakeholders across the business.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042 EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984