We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and who has a good oversight of what needs to be done to meet business requirements for master data management. You will be working with one of the largest brands in the world, working within a retail sector and taking full ownership on the supply chain section of the business and the data within this area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement data solutions to complex business problems, being able to analyze the situation and drive what is required through your in-depth knowledge of the organization and business objectives.
- Have a clear methodology and presentation to get your work done, understanding requirements, recommendations and restrictions to each process and guiding other stakeholders and vendors to completion.
- Create and maintain a blueprint and technical roadmap for the work required to help master the data management across a Global application and product atmosphere.
- Be able to lead projects and solutions to architecting large scale data models, data flows, product management and other data related landscapes and needs.
- Minimally have 6 years of work experience in technical areas in MDM solutioning, having implemented multiple large-scale projects preferably on Informatica.
- Have at least 6 years of experience working on a PIM product.
- Experienced with stakeholder and vendor management, thus holding strong communication abilities.
- Be knowledgeable of the best practices with MDM and PIM domains.
- Bonus to have previously worked on systems integration, tools include ETL, message broker.
- Take ownership and work independently to make sure the roadmap is executed by relevant parties and meeting business needs.
Interested candidates feel free to also email your CV directly to angie.wakefield@next-
wavepartners.com. We will get back to shortlisted candidates. Unfortunately, our robots are
still being developed so excuse us for working at a human speed!