Software Engineering Manager
|Location:||United States of America|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Location: Remote, United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Climate-Tech, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the company
A software platform that helps to provide visibility, context, and insights into asset portfolio - helping organizations understand and optimize their investments at enterprise scale.
In this role you will, be acting in the capacity of a team player as well as coach that may span code development, management of software engineering team, architecture design, research and development, compliance infrastructure, and participation in technical, customer-facing moments
We are looking for
- Extensive architecture design and software development experience, with demonstrated track record as effective people managers, tracking progress and supporting growth of direct reports and contractor partners.
- Previously built SaaS businesses (preferably B2B).
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launch(es) with scaled adoption.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports in a fast-paced, remote environment (with examples of progressive experience and/or promotion).
- Demonstrated track record and passion for documentation and reporting.
- Tech Focus: Advanced use of Next.js, Node.js, GO, MongoDB, Filemaker, interests in AI, ML
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job has Expired