We’re working with a client that is developing a great AI product to help their clients in the financial services industry. With a top team of advanced Machine Learning experts and Data Scientists who have won awards for their work, you’d be helping to develop top grade solutions from a customized engine to precision models which help clients adopt more
advanced solutions within their organizations.
Work with a diverse team of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, to produce great AI products for clients across ASEAN. Join this fast-growing company that will allow you to work at a high pace and develop something you can be proud of.
- Develop Data Science products in financial domain working closely with clients to understand what their product needs are
- Be able to work with data scientists to understand solutions needed for complex modelling problems and architect these solutions into a client’s infrastructure
- Be able to do data manipulation through ETL solutions so it can be modelled on
- Come up with proposals with a team to help solve problems
- Work with a multitude of components by various members of the team, from software engineers, to machine learning experts and data scientists
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree and preferably a Master’s in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Data Science related fields.
- Strong proficiency in Python or java programming
- Expert in using SQL based technologies
- Prior experience in data modelling, data manipulation and feature engineering is a great advantage
- Strong communication, especially in English, to communicate with a multitude of team-mates and clients
- Ability to travel around, be flexible and work onsite when required
- Good to have cloud experience, especially AWS
- Bonus if you’ve done devops work in the past, especially on a Linux or Ubuntu operating system
- Able to work within a start up like environment
- Keen interest in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science related solutions
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517