|Posted:||13 days ago|
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
About the role
We are working with a climate technology, who is currently working on a smart carbon measurement, accounting, and management Saas platform that allows corporation to achieve net zero carbon emissions. They are backed by one of the world's largest food and agriculture companies, with a mission of driving de-carbonization in supply chains while generating outsized financial returns. They are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their fast-growing team. You will be the go-to person when it comes to ensuring the reliability of the Saas platform, and ensuring that the SLA is met.
Roles and responsibilities
- Orchestrate, deploy, and manage virtualized infrastructures on hybrid cloud environment
- Advocate for DevOps and SRE culture and best practices in cross-functional teams
- Troubleshoot infrastructure and application performance issues, and find and improve performance bottlenecks
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Maintain operational, configuration procedures and documentation
- Upgrade and configure software and deploy patches on a regular basis
- Design and build Incident management, release management and change management processes.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System Engineering, or relevant degree
- Have minimum of 5 years of working experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment
- Have a deep understanding of Zero-Trust
- Have a strong knowledge in multi-cloud deployment template such as Google Deployment Manager, Kubernetes Config Connector and Terraform
- Strong scripting experience in bash/shell scripting
- Ideally have experience in troubleshooting and maintaining large and complex environments.
- Ideally have strong experience in VMWare, virtual machines and Postgres DDBMS management
- Good to have knowledge in network administration and ITIL Framework
- Excellent communication skills to work well in multi-cultural teams
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)