|Posted:||8 days ago|
Title: Site Project Manager - Data Centre
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a Global Data Centre Infrastructure Provider in their search for a Project Manager to oversee and be responsible for the overall Data Centre fit out and cabling, which is being built out in Singapore. This opportunity would require you to oversee, lead and take charge; it is a highly visible role within the organisation and acts as the backbone of all on‐site operations. It will suit a person with strong leadership qualities and the ability to see the big picture.
- Main point of contact for all project related matters
- The individual will be responsible for charting out the objectives and plans for the project from start to finish.
- Be in charge of managing Cost, Time, Quality and Safety.
- Maximizing the use of resources such as labour, materials, and equipment, and ensuring that they are procured at the most cost-effective terms.
- Constantly up to speed with the progress of all activities and hold frequent status meetings.
- Circa 5-10 years experience in managing all aspects of low voltage cabling projects.
- Experience in project management for construction or fit outs for data centres or clean room environments.
- Strong focus and understanding of quality and safety.
- Good understanding of building systems.
- Ability and experience to lead with effective time management and logical decision making.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R21101256
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)