Already the no.1 video remixing app in the market, our client in the software space aims to inspire creativity through collaborations within social connections.
With an app that is already internationally used and known, it has consistently topped charts in the App store across Americas.
They are currently looking for a Technical Product Manager to be a part of their dynamic and innovative team.
- Manage the entire product life cycle (preliminary tasks all through to live stage)
- Define product strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Work closely with design team to come up with new features while overseeing current ones; with focus on scalability, reliability, performance and costs
- Manage rollout of all product requirements to market with focus on quality and time
- At least 3 years of experience with 2+ years in Product management
- Experience in App development
- Able to translate business requirements into software ones
- Must be customer-focused when it comes to tackling problem solutions
- Have a profound understanding of user-centric design and technical details
- B2C product background (if you have knowledge of video and tech this would be a huge plus)
- Agile Methodologies, Business Case, Cloud Computing, Conducting, Management, Product Development, Product Management, Project Management, Scrum, Software Development priorities, Technical Product, Product Strategy Roadmap, Evaluating
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Ryshire Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368