|Posted:||1 day ago|
💼 Senior Sustainability Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy,
Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology
sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change
towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a Singapore-based Greentech start-up, empowers organizations to reduce their carbon footprint through an end-to-end carbon management platform, and with their recent funding, they are poised for further growth and innovation in the sustainability sector.
- Seeking a dynamic individual to assume a leadership role and spearhead a high-performing team.
- Collaborate with the Sustainability team to assist customers in identifying pain points and provide consulting on net-zero strategies, report generation, auditing, and forecasting.
- Formulate industry-tailored mitigation and reduction playbooks.
- Identify reporting requirements and communicate necessary platform changes to the product development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Climate Science, or a related discipline is required.
- Proficient in GHG accounting
- Effective interpersonal communication skills are essential to foster collaboration across various teams.
- The desired individual should thrive in a dynamic start-up environment, displaying strong organizational skills and self-reliance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with
your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and
industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our
website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be
partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability or age.
EA Registration No: R22107166
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)