Clients in eCommerce, Software Solutions
Hiring for Senior Software Test Engineer to join the QA team, which is responsible for the overall quality of our software products.
The ideal candidate will be a technically competent individual and have demonstrated expertise in providing software testing in agile mode for a critical production environment.
The candidate will work closely with peers in the development, production support team and other cross-functional groups across the organization.
- Work in Agile mode with engineers in development, testing, and production support of Network Processing Risk Applications.
- Build and enhance software test tools, test automation tools framework
- Design and develop test plans from business requirements with a focus on coverage, performance and automation
- Create, design, develop, implement, and maintain test cases in the test automation tools framework based on Java, other languages nice to have are C++, Python, Go-Lang, as applicable
- Execute test cases in automation framework following agile sprint planning. Investigate bugs using various available tools and logs.
- Collaborate with the development, product team to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues.
- Work independently with minimal guidance becoming a mentor and role model for other team members, active in developing new skills, and adapt to organization and business needs.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software Engineering disciplines,
- Ability to develop tools and scripts to support testing automation need.
- Interest in software testing and debugging software issues Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior software engineering experience, familiar with software development lifecycle phases, agile framework
- 3 or more years of experience in software design, development, testing and implementation, comfortable in scripting or languages, e.g. Java, C++, Python, Go and Unix shell scripting skills. Good understanding in STLC and test methodologies
- Experience with software build, regression, and defect tracking tools
- Strong experience in designing and developing Automation framework for Functional and Performance Testing.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455