|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Software Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
Our client is a global leader in creative video technology innovation and manufacturing. The company specializes in developing professional cameras, advanced video editing, color grading, and visual effects software, production switchers, broadcast converters, and a diverse range of products tailored for the feature film, post-production, and broadcast industries.
We are looking for a Software Engineers/Senior Software Engineers to join the team in Singapore, with a focus on the User Interface team. This team is responsible for implementing and maintaining the user interface in Resolve in accordance with the specifications from our UX design team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, construct, and uphold efficient, reusable, and dependable C++ code.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the DaVinci Resolve application and its functionalities.
- Adapt to the existing codebase and take ownership of new or existing components.
- Create new user interface modules to support additional features.
- Enhance the performance of existing user interface elements.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to complex user interface elements
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proficiency in C/C++ and STL.
- Substantial experience in application user interface development.
- Basic knowledge of UI design principles.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and work independently with minimal guidance.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced development environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E) Web: www.next-wavepartners.com
Job has Expired