Are you keen to get into IoT areas and help drive the use of connected devices to improve the business?
We are working with an exciting Tech company that uses Internet of Things to improve on traditional businesses. They are able to drive the usage of data and connections to help automate and give feedback to the whole process. This monitoring helps businesses improve their productivity and safety overall.
Backed by strong investors, this company is at a growth stage and needs strong engineers to join their team and help improve their product.
- Strong engineer who can work with specific product requirements and improve on the product development
- Needs to be the core subject matter expert in the end-to-end architecture of this EDGE computing platform
- Be able to run technological road maps and drive product change
- Hands-on in their approach, engineering and architecting when required of them
- Deep understanding of architectural requirements to ensure they are adhering to security protocols and collaborating across cross-functional requirements
- Maintain strong documentation for the changes in product and architecture that enable people to use these and help continuously improve on the product
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and drive product evolution based on the research conducted
- Holding a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Holding 7+ years of experience in software engineering and at least the last 2 support architecture
- Strong experience in microservice and containers environment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience designing rest APIs
- Ability to work with data ideally with end-to-end data pipeline design on tools such as Grafana
- Drive the set up of Agile and DevOps principles across the business – taking charge of adding practices such as CICD, automation testing, user story etc. to the business and ensuring they are used
- Prior work with IoT and Edge systems preferred; otherwise ability to work on server environments required
- Strong communicator and self-motivated person, to work in fast-paced start-up environment and drive the product in directions it needs to go
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6922 4573
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517