We’re looking for highly motivated candidates who are looking to join a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
The engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact this landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, passionate about software development, possess a strong can-do attitude.
This would be a 1-year contractual role on extendable basis based on the project need.
- Explore new technologies & solutions to complex problems, create prototypes
- Read code, write code, debug code and re-write code
- Perform code reviews of each other’s prototypes to ensure correctness and maintain software quality
- Deliver best in class architecture, solution, and code
- Optimize existing CI/CD pipelines to enable even faster feature deliveries
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the teams
- 4+ years of experience supporting complex distributed systems
- Understanding of good software design principles and have applied principle to professional work
- A broad range of exposure to modern persistence tech (Relational, Nosql, Distributed cache)
- Experienced in modern cloud stacks (AWS, Azure), container tech (Docker, Kubernetes) & DevOps with strong CI/CD mentality
- Experienced in mobile engineering, full-stack, back-end, architecture and infrastructure, web services and/or tooling
- Experience in working with version control systems such as Git and issue tracking tools such as Jira, Trello or GitLab.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455