Do you enjoy being at the forefront of innovation?
Do you enjoy working with algorithms and building robots?
We are looking for a Software Engineer working with the AI and R&D team for our client leading the Security Solutions in Singapore.
- Plan and implement deployment architecture for analytics products on multiple platforms.
- Ensure single consistent code base that can be compiled on different platforms using tools such as CMake, Docker, etc.
- Responsible for porting analytics products to various edge and cloud platforms.
- Profile code on edge devices and hardware accelerators.
- Understand underlying architecture and recommend best practices for optimizing code on respective hardware. Resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Review SDKs of technology partners and recommend best ways to integrate our solution with them.
- Liaise with partners to understand best practices for integration. Implement and test the integration.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++ programming on Unix and Windows. Developed software using C++ 11 and above, STL and Boost.
- Developed applications that involve multi-threading, socket communication, REST apis, asynchronous request/response, server-client architecture.
- Experience in cross-compiling applications for edge devices (ARM environment, hardware accelerators, etc).
- Experience deploying applications on cloud platforms. Creating and managing docker containers.
- Familiarity with hardware accelerator and embedded AI device architectures (GPU, FPGA, Nvidia Jetson, Intel Movidius, etc).
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration. Familiarity with Linux file system.
- Experience with CI using Jenkins or similar tools.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455