|Posted:||19 days ago|
Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Climate-Tech, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the company
Joining a leading end-to-end software platform, building a suite of products to streamline efficient energy storage
The client is committed to helping make the planet a cleaner, better place to live, both with our software products and through our everyday actions.
We are looking for experienced python engineer motivated self-starter that thrives in a dynamic start-up environment to support development of the core platform.
In this role you will,
- Develop and maintain new services in Python within our microservice architecture.
- Convert algorithms into robust services following the best software engineering practices
- Support the analytics team with your software engineering expertise
- Contribute to development infrastructure and processes,
We are looking for
- Looking for minimum 5 years of designing software systems
- Writing clean, maintainable, thoroughly tested, and shippable production python (3.6+) code
- Experience querying and designing databases for structured data
- Expertise in software engineering best practices (design patterns, OOP, data-structures)
- Hands-on microservice experience
- Strong Objected oriented programming skills
- Good knowledge of Software design patterns
- Willingness to learn and adapt in the rapidly growing energy industry
Tech Focus: Django, Flask Redis, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch , AWS (EKS, ECS, RDS, EC2, S3, networking) enkins, PyPI Java, Slack, Bitbucket, Jira, G-Suite, Knowledge of Cloud, IoT technologies, and scalable platforms
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.