|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Senior Software Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Join one of the world's leading innovators building audio and video software applications .With offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia, the engineering team is a passionate group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product.
In this role, you will be part of the product group building high availability and high quality products. We build our own products from the ground up, exciting and challenging at the same time.
In this role you will be working on C++ coding working on;
- Low level hardware bring up & drivers
- Operating system
- Networking stacks & protocols
- High speed peripherals and Low speed peripherals - I2C, SPI, etc
We are looking for,
- Strong proficiency and fundamentals in C/C++ with a minimum of 4 years
- Must have worked with multi threaded code
- Experience writing large projects in C++, designing larger systems
- Some low level coding experience - e.g. writing drivers, embedded or high performance code
- Prior exposure to Kernel or operating system experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R21103538
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired