|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Senior Backend Engineer , AI
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Join a leading AI driven company committed to advancing technology to drive the development of the digital economy across the global. They are dedicated to improve people's lives.
In this role, you will be collaborating with mutiple team across the company to build the product.We are looking for Software developers with strong expertise in Python.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of the services / systems / platforms with high performance, high availability and high scalability
- Optimising System for better performance and better experience for our millions of users.
- Dive into the deep layer of the code to identify the problems
- Involved in server-side design and development of the services/ systems/platforms used by our products and our users
- Write high-quality, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries
- Analyse requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc.)
- Handson experience in Pythin for a minimum of 3 years
- Expertise with Linux development environments and multi-threaded programming, with experience in design and development of large-scale distributed systems is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R21103538
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired