|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Senior Software Engineer, Crypto
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are looking for multiple Senior Software Engineers specialized in backend development interested in working with a leading digital assets platform. You will be working in an open and collaborative environment with a diverse and international team
Be part of shaping the way we will manage our finances for many years to come!
In this role you will,
- Design, develop and maintain new/current features for our our platforms and contribute
- feature ideas and designs for our website, mobile web, and applications.
- Ensure the quality and performance of applications to specifications
- Actively participate in team discussions to drive problem solving.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing,
- and debugging.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process.
We are looking for,Minimum of 6 years software development experience, education with computer science background is bonus
- Proficient in any of the followings: Ruby on Rails OR Python OR Golang with ability to code in multiple languages
- Knowledgeable and experienced in building Cloud based application.
- Great understanding of the fundamentals with good knowledge of best practices
- Must be a team player, take full ownership of your work, empathetic and open minded
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1546445
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired