|Posted:||11 days ago|
Title: Senior Software Developer, Fintech & Crypto
Location: New York, United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
We are looking for multiple Senior Software developers to design and develop high performance backend systems and services, not limited to market data connectivity, algorithmic execution, trade analytics. You will be joining an open and collaborative team present across US, Canada, EU and Singapore.
Focused on employee well-being, be part of the team that brings best institutional-grade technology to digital asset trading!
In this role you will,
- Design, Develop, implement, test and deploy high performance backend systems and services, including market data connectivity, algorithmic execution, trade analytics, and more
- Improve the scalability, reliability, security, and performance of our platform
- Work with the product team and our clients to deliver solutions that support the full trade lifecycle
- Ensure the quality and performance of applications to specifications
We are looking for,
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience
- Excellent Proficiency in Go, C++, C#, Python
- Track record of building and working with complex backend systems
- Experience in financial technology, with crypto and / or traditional financial domain is a strong plus
- Must be a team player, take full ownership of your work, empathetic and open minded
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.