|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Sales Manager
We are seeking a dedicated professional to join our team as a Senior Sales Manager, specializing in decarbonization consulting services and digital solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales by actively engaging with prospects and target clients, establishing strong and long-term relationships, and understanding their unique needs. Meeting sales targets and ensuring client satisfaction will be key priorities as you provide high-quality, consultative services in a timely and effective manner.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will lead the entire sales cycle, from prospecting and nurturing leads to understanding client requirements, following up, and ultimately closing deals. Your role will also involve providing pre-sales support, including preparation, communication, and tender bidding, while ensuring accurate records are maintained in the CRM system. Post-sale activities, such as account management and monitoring client payments, will also be part of your responsibilities. Additionally, you will contribute to project implementation, gathering market feedback, analyzing trends, and helping devise and implement sales strategies to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate for this role possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling them to build rapport with clients and provide effective consultative selling. You should be proactive, detail-oriented, and capable of analyzing market trends and demands to adapt sales strategies accordingly. Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact in the field of decarbonization while driving sales and contributing to the growth of our organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in consultancy or sales related to sustainability, carbon, energy, and environmental management is required.
- Full-time undergraduate degree or higher, specializing in electrical engineering, sustainability, environmental management, business, or finance.Minimum of ten (10) year of relevant experinece in AI and digital technologies consulting
- Exceptional presentation, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability and a keen interest in climate change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
-If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on Nextwave Partners platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
-If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
- Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R22107166
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired