An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly qualified Project Manager to join a global transportation company, in delivering a large software implementation project.
The position would be a 2 year contract and based within the company’s Singapore office. This is a newly created and urgent position, so we are looking for candidates that are available to start either immediately or at the latest, April 8 th 2019.
- Lead and manage internal project teams and external vendors.
- Ensuring that contractual documents are executed sufficiently, while managing the necessary budget and timelines.
- Utilising previous project experience within software implementation, to ensure that the project is delivered effectively.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or Engineering field or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a project manager role, with at least one project focusing on software implementation.
- Experience or knowledge of working within a transportation, manufacturing or logistics environment would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge or experience of warehouse management systems at both a practical and strategic level would be beneficial Additional details
This is a newly created position and for that reason we are in a position to hire the right candidate immediately.
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
Closing date: Monday 4 th March 2019
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com