|Posted:||3 months ago|
We have clients in both global MNCs and small startups that are looking into product strategists across different industries (fintech, platforms, and eCommerce). These are exciting opportunities for Product Managers looking to enter into a different environment for a breakthrough in their career.
- Understand the product and the company’s vision.
- Develop efficient product strategies and take care of its proper implementation.
- Work closely with the clients to understand them.
- Take care of the complete development of the project.
- Delegate duties to the team members, keeping in mind the skills of every individual.
- Allocate resources and formulate budget for the project.
- Form proper plan, schedule and roadmap for project development.
- Adjust the schedule of as per needed.
- Make sure that the development of the project is in line with the schedule and the user requirements.
- Work with the designing team and build prototype.
- Collect and consider all the feedbacks of customers, stakeholders as well as the team members.
- Prepare proper documents and recheck it towards the end.
- Take care of the timely deployment of the project.
- Come up with ideas to take the product creatively higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field.
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Manager or in other relevant roles.
- Complete knowledge of software development.
- Good Project management skills.
- Understanding of Agile development techniques and Agile frameworks.
- Ability to deal with real-time issues.
- Excellent analytical skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Creative and detail-oriented mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935 EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538
Job has Expired