|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: Product Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My Client is an international technology driven company that is focusing across a range of different services in the market in the consumer market. They're looking for a senior product manager for a new unit that they're developing.
- Responsible for product management of strategy, vision, roadmap to contribute to the growing of the business
- Defining KPIs to measure milestone and success of the product
- Ensuring product is revenue generating and keeping measurements of the success metrics after execution of product in market
- 5years+ experience in product management, from 0-1 product management experience
- Good stakeholders management from engineering, design and product team cross functional work
- Driving from business perspective in terms of development of product, with key details and requirement on the product
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)