|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: Senior Product Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My Client is an international technology driven company that is focusing across a range of different services in the market in the consumer market. They're looking for a senior product manager for a new unit that they're developing.
- Working closely with stakeholders on 0-1 product strategy to execution of the product into the market
- Working with design and engineering team to come up with the best product for this particular unit for financial technology
- Driving roadmap, identifying problems and coming up with solutions to ensure the success of product
- 5-10 years of product management experience, important to have 0-1 experience
- Experience in Financial technology is highly important
- Stakeholders management of engineers / designers / internal cross functional Product team
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)