|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Title: Senior Product Designer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client believes that the greenest and cheapest energy is the energy you don't use. Their solutions (hardware, software, and services) enable their clients to optimise the performance of their buildings - reducing energy and resource consumption, and associated carbon emissions. By helping them achieve their Net Zero goals, we are all helping the environment.
"We are determined to be ethical in every aspect of our daily operations. Our culture is one of collaboration, diverse thought, innovation and sustainable practices."
As their first full-time Senior Product Designer you will be able to shape product design at this incredible company with an incredible mission. You are a person who loves to work end-to-end. You'll be helping to set product strategy with your deep knowledge of our users, right through to pairing with engineers to release your work into the wild!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about the environment, looking to grow their career and is seeking to work for a global company who understands it is our people who drive our success.
- Create, adhere to and advocate design principles in each project
- Produce lo-fidelity design concepts that achieve a goal or goals (IA, Wireframes, Customer Journeys)
- Produce hi-fidelity concepts that achieve a goal or goals (Interface designs, UI components, brand elements)
- Elicit and capture feedback from team and/or client about design concepts and discuss the pros and cons of that feedback
- Clearly and efficiently communicate rationale of a design concept to a team and/or client
- Iterate on designs (hi or lo fidelity) based on feedback received and produce designs that still fulfil goals
- Implement an existing brand style across an interfaces
- Pair with a developer to implement design concepts
- Accurately estimate time and effort for creating hi and/or lo fidelity design concepts
- Conceive and implement brand styles and visual systems (brand guidelines, colour palettes)
- Lead conceptual design workshops with groups of stakeholders
- Synthesise outputs of conceptual design workshops in to meaningful design recommendations
- Discuss and maintain scope throughout the design process
- In addition to being a great human you will have:
- 5+ years' experience working in UI/UX/IxD collaborating with product and tech teams.
- A successful track record of leading customer research and synthesising insights into products users love.
- Successfully lead a group through rapid iterations of lo/hi fidelity designs.
- Plenty of experience in defining information architecture without losing focus on best-practice usability.
- A pragmatic approach to product design with an ability to firmly focus on the end user whilst incorporating commercial goals.
- A proven ability to create, adhere to and advocate design principles at a company and project level.
- Experience in data visualisation and displaying complex data in simple, clear and usable ways (highly regarded).
The Good Stuff
We offer an opportunity to connect your expertise with a BIG purpose, saving our environment. Join the Net-Zero movement and help our clients reduce their carbon emissions.
Like the weather, our environment is often changing. We embrace change, support each other through challenging times, celebrate our wins together and each day strive to make a positive impact.
Diverse, supportive and down to earth team.
Curious, purpose driven culture ready to listen to your ideas
Flexible, hybrid work pattern for all employees
On-site Café and Gym
Close to public transport, a short walk to Lane Cove shopping precinct.
Strong community-minded spirit.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)