|Posted:||27 days ago|
Title: Senior Product Analyst, FinTech
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
- Fintech vertical under an established tech organization
- Direct impact projects to real world problems
- Tracking user interaction and clickstream data to derive insights from customer behaviour
- Involved with A/B testing, designing experiments to analyse results, create dashboards and provide reports to senior stakeholders across the business
- Manage end to end projects, driving analysis to impact product features and optimization of strategies
- Analyse usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience with SQL, Python, and data visualization tools (Tableau / Power BI / QlikView)
- Strong working experience with Google Stack - Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Data Studio is required
- Experience with tracking tools such as Adobe tracker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience from a Product industry will be preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)