Senior Manager ESG (NYC Finance Client)
|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Senior Manager of ESG
Location: New York, New York
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a leading real estate consultancy looking for a Senior Manager of ESG for a substantial financial institution with the expectation that they will ensure excellence and client satisfaction for all work delivered by the team supporting your projects/programs, engaging your Director, ESG Programs and the assigned Strategic Advisor, as needed to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Ensure the successful execution of all work product under your management, ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget, within scope, factually accurate, and meets client expectations. Assist your managers in these responsibilities as they progress and in troubleshooting and address issues on these KPIs, escalating to your Director, ESG Programs as needed.
- Support your Director, ESG Programs on capacity, staff planning, sequencing, and prioritization of client work within your team.
- Ensure your team is operating efficiently by implementing process improvements established by ESG Programs team, including processes, tools, software, practices, and replicable work that can be standardized to scale delivery. Identify the need for process improvements to the Senior Director, and support development of improvements when tasked.
- Properly set up and close out all client work under your management, with completion of After-Action Reviews (or periodic reviews), and address findings as appropriate, sharing with your Director.
- Familiarity with U.S. EPA ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Knowledge of energy, sustainability, and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices and programs.
- Possess a growth mindset seeking continuous improvement and supporting a culture of learning, growing, and improving as an individual, our team members, our business, and our client work.
- Ability to foster inclusive and creative collaboration internally and externally to co-create successful outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities, with the ability to diagnose client needs and market context to translate into compelling ESG strategies that drive value. Strong attention to detail in your work and work produced by your team.
- Business acumen and knowledge of staff development, planning, resource allocations, and tracking against financial KPIs.
- Possess sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing landscape and client needs, handle multiple time-sensitive priorities, excel in a fast-paced environment, and ability to pivot and adjust priorities and approaches
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired