|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Role: Senior Machine Learning Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a growing starting up company in the Climate-Tech industry is looking for ML engineer to lead thier team.
You will be working on cutting-edge AI research and development initiatives to explore innovative solutions.
- Design, implement, and deploy machine learning algorithms and models.
- Oversee the development phase of AI projects, ensuring they align with state-of-the-art standards.
- Work closely with interdisciplinary teams including clients to integrate AI solutions into real-world applications.
- Continuously monitor and incorporate the latest advancements in AI research and technology into projects.
- Actively contribute ideas and insights to enhance the innovation culture within the AI research and development team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1768749
Job has Expired