Contract Role: 3 months, and upon good work conversion to Perm
We are working with an innovative and cutting-edge AdTech company that holds an exceptional engineering caliber. Having been in the market for close to 10 years, they use their technology to help inform their clients on the best way to utilize their money on
campaigns. Tapping into advanced analytics and engineering capabilities, they are able to quickly determine the best advertising routes and save their clients enormous amounts.
You’d be coming into a talented team of individuals and be set up for taking over this existing and complex infrastructure, helping to architect the existing world-class digital platform.
You’d get to work with solve complex problems within the media and digital ecosystem. Tapping into sophisticated systems built on java and Cloud technologies.
- Help to design and develop a highly data intensive system and web service
- Be able to do hands-on work for system architecture, software design and implementation
- Give professional engineering advice to the team, engaging in regular discussions on how to support and improve the software
- Provide an expertise on building stable and scalable infrastructure with an ability to integrate across the different products and clear documentation.
- Be an expert in Java based architectures with a deep interest in having discussion on the design
- Use object oriented design and development for deployment of products
- Implement Cloud infrastructure as needed
- Leverage large data sets for data visualization reports when it’s needed by teammates.
- Have a clear documentation method in order to work with others, approach solutions as a team and mentor other engineers for new methodology
- Strong team-player, able to work cross-functionally
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related work
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering roles, with at least the recent 8 years in core java
- Be proficient in Java with experience in object-oriented analysis and design
- Strong background in web technologies as well as service-oriented architecture
- Database design and management with tools such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or NoSQL environments
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS, GCP or others
- Have strong experience with Spring, Springboot, AWS S3/SQS
- Experience with application services jetty, vert.x, caching techniques and tools including redis
- Have a strong analytical mindset and communication skills that allow for collaboration
- Prior experience with digital advertising platforms are a major plus, especially those with large data architectures and are ad serving
- Singaporeans and Singapore PR need only apply
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517