We are looking for Senior Java Developer(s) who have a deep passion to improve the environmental and financial sustainability of entities to build complex groups of back-end services.
The client is an energy tech company redefining the future with intelligent technology. Join a diverse, quirky and high performing team that is dedicated as well as has enormous fun doing so.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop server-side protocols and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Responsible for the design and development of server-side protocols for Edge, devices, and models.
- Responsible for the development work related to master data and MQTT connectivity.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Participate in the deployment, operation and maintenance of products to ensure the high availability of the system
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation. Document development phases
- Overcome technical difficulties in data isolation, system decoupling, cloud solutions, etc
- Ensure our applications are secure and up to date
- Master’s degree or above in Computer or Software or prior experience in Engineering
- Proficient in JAVA and TCP/IP communication, and familiar with popular MQ frameworks, common kv systems like mongo and redis, and messaging systems.
- Proficient in Elasticsearch and able to optimize ES to avoid bugs. Those with massive data experience are preferred.
- Familiar with netty framework and implementation. Those with experience in implementing custom protocol based on netty and making it go live in production environment are preferred.
- Familiar with IoT application layer protocols like MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, and DDS.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725