I am currently seeking an experienced IT Contract Manager working for a client in the Logistics sector.
They are a world leading global logistics provider, with a huge presence in Singapore. They support the industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management.
This is a replacement role for the previous who has been promoted within the company.
- To lead a team of 4-5 members of IT Contract Logistics Plan team to respond to client business requirements across the APAC
- Provide support and represent IT in customer presales engagements
- Take a lead in the initiation, coordination and monitoring of implementation of approved plans prior to handover to delivery team
- Review and ensure the quality of demand responses including scope, effort estimation, presentation and proposal deliverables
- Support the development of new IT products or the enhancement of existing IT products
- Establish good relationships with the business and IT counterparts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in supply chain industry especially in warehousing (WMS)
- Previous experience of working in an IT business development/sales environment
- Passion for IT sales and working with customers
- Previous experience with RFP sales cycles
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Able to communicate complex information in a non-technical manner
- Previous managerial experience is desirable.
If you’re interested in the above role, please get in touch with Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No.: 16S8303
Registration No.: R1985004