Our client is the world’s second largest integrated power solutions to the industrial markets. The IoT Capability Group is proactively focused to strengthen their in-house expertise by bringing in passionate technologies as part of the team, reporting directly into the Chief IoT Head.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, plan and operate services for the IoT as part of an agile DevOps team – from design to production to quality assurance
- Technically lead the architecture providing leadership and foster sustainable design decisions, striving for excellence
- Involve in system analysis, design and determine design schedule and timeline together with the development team
- Ensure a good software experience by providing a high-quality architecture and you take means to ensure the level of scalability needed for modern cloud-based applications
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience in implementing Industrial IoT/ M2M solutions and/or demonstrating extensive knowledge in the related technologies
- 5+ years’ experience with modern technological stack such as Python, Spark, C++, AngularJS and data analytic tools
- Working knowledge of IoT device management and the associated protocols as well as device data collection and the associated protocols
- Significant experience in managing a sizable team or programme in system integration and implementation.
- Masters in electronics/ computer engineering or Telecommunications degree
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Aman Talwar on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1436509