|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
Our client is a high growth start-up, who is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer. You will develop, maintain, and support a complex modern web application (Angular/Nest.JS). You will gain experience in the latest concepts, technologies, and modern frameworks such as Typescript, Docker, AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on multiple projects, both on Frontend and Backend
- Provide guidance and technical expertise for the architecture and technical decisions regarding building web applications
- Raise and document non-functional requirements
- Unblock the team when complex technical issue arises using pair programming, conducting RCAs, and getting deep into the codebase
- Review design, code and write tests to ensure a high quality
- Coach and mentor individuals to grow within the company, improve in both
- productivity and quality
- Collaborate with other engineering team to align technical solutions
- Collaborate with Product to execute the roadmap and ensure a great User Experience
- Identify and escalate potential risks to stakeholders while proposing solutions to
- address them.
- Hands on coding
- 5+ years of experience as a FullStack Engineer
- 3+ years of hands on coding using Typescript
- 2+ years of experience working on Angular 2+
- Expertise building APIs (Rest, GraphQL...)
- Expertise building complex UI/UX with real time data and complex state management
- Expertise with git
- Experience with Unit Tests and Integration tests
- Experience with SQL and DB schema
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline (Setup / Configuration)
- Experience with Docker, capability to write dockerfile and create images
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems such as JWT, OAuth..
- Good knowledge of best practices, software engineering patterns and how to apply them
- Experience designing architecture for web application
- Experience with AWS (ECS, SQS, RDS...)
- Hand on experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD, BDD...
- Clear and concise communication skills in English and Vietnamese
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired